Wednesday, September 11, 2013

It's a Color Throwdown

Me again!

I guess I just don't know what to do with myself right now, so what better than another challenge. This time over at Color Throwdown. The colors for this challenge are sooooo fall"ish". I just love them. I totally enjoy seeing the change of the seasons. So beautiful! When I think of all the yards with different hues of leaves all stacked neatly for bagging....I just want to go DIVE right in. LOL so bad of me I know)
 
Anywho... this is yet another card that I'm not all that thrilled about, but I had several requests for it from my customers. I just don't understand it. The cards that I think are not my best go over so well.  Well take a look for yourself.
 
 

 
Until later...
XOXOX

6 comments:

  1. Your card is beautiful!! I love the leaves in the background and the touch of the silk leaves! Thanks for playing with us at CTD!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it!! The leaves background is wonderful!! Thxs for joining us at CTD!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely fall design! The texture from the silk leaves is great. Thanks for joining us for this week's Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...