Wednesday, September 11, 2013

The Sweet Stop...227

Hello there,

What day is it...what day is it... HUMP DAY! I just love that silly commercial...have you seen it?

One day closer to my weekend.....yay! Today I'm joining The Sweet Stop for their latest challenge. I have two cards that I considered, but I decided that this was the better card. Why you ask, I really don't know. I think I like the colors I used in this one a little more. Tell me what you think.



 
 
Are you ready for Christmas yet? I'm not! Holidays now a days come and go so fast that you really don't get the chance to enjoy them. Or, is it just that.... I'm getting OLD...ER????
 
Hmmmmm
Later!
XOXO
 
 
 



4 comments:

  1. This is beautiful, Luana. Gorgeous colors and designer papers. Thanks for playing along with The Sweet Stop this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card! Your colors are so lovely together! Thanks for choosing this week's sketch at The Sweet Stop!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...