Monday, February 17, 2014

2014...Superstar Kid

Hola,
 
First post of the year

It's a new year...with endless possibilities. It's been quite some time since my last post, but I'm back! My plan this year is to do things a little differently. (the only way to get CHANGE) smile
Here are just a couple of  things I plan to change.
  • STOP the procrastination
  • STEP OUT of my comfort zone (on many levels)
  • EMBRACE the person I am becoming
I'm not going to bore you with my life intentions, so let's get on with why I'm here. Many of you already know....that's right, the first challenges of 2014.
 
The Paper Players - Challenge #183 
 
                               
     
    I made this set for one of my clients. She gave this to her daughter as a Valentine's gift. I also made one for her son. So here's to NEW BEGINNINGS!
     
    XoXo,
    (Me)

5 comments:

  1. This is adorable! What a cute little project and I am sure your friend's kids loved it! Good luck with your new beginnings too! Thanks for playing with my starry challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute, cute projects! Love those playful little monkeys and your glittery stars. Thanks for joining us this week at The Paper Players, Luana!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, I LOVE these colors together! So fresh and happy...love that sweet monkey. I'm sure this was a huge hit! Thank you for joining us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, this is so sweet! Fabulous take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...