Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Has Spring sprung...not quite!

HOLA,
 
 
It's just me again. Back for another fun filled challenge over at The Paper Players blog. The challenge is to create something clean and simple for spring.  I figured...what's more "springy" than butterflies. I absolutely love butterflies. They are always my "go to" embellishment. They are so beautiful and peaceful. Something we could all use in our lives. Why don't you join me? Check out my creation and tell me what you think. Your feedback is always appreciated.
 
 
 
 
XOXOX,
Me

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! The butterflies look iridescent, what did you use? Also, is the background done with a wheel?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful spring card! Your butterflies are stunning! Thanks for playing with The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! I love the colors in the background. Thanks so much for joining us this week at the Paper Players! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...