Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Because I Love You...Mom

Hola,

It's HUMP DAY!!!! I can't believe that it's 33 degrees today. I just don't know what to say about the weather and seasons anymore. One day it's in the high 70's...the next, the low 30's. I want winter temperatures to be GONE! It's spring doggone it! Well, enough of me complaining. I'm popping in for a challenge over at The Paper Players. Their challenges are so fun. Why don't you join me?

 
My creation is pretty simple, as usual...but I guess that's just WHO I AM! (smile) Hope you like it and thanks for always listening to me. Until later.
 
XOXOX

3 comments:

  1. This is beautiful! I love that sentiment....where is it from? Your embellishments are super too! Thanks for playing with the Paper Player colors this week, Luana!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks LeAnne. I don't quite remember where I got it from or what company it is. Sorry. I'll try to do some digging and let you know.

      Delete
  2. Luana, I love your take on the challenge this week. Your flowers are beautiful. Oh.. and I am SO with you on being SO over winter :-)
    So glad you joined the Paper Players this week
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...