Tuesday, June 3, 2014

A New Discovery...The Card Concept

Hola my crafty friends,
 
Today I'm joining a new challenge from a site I just discovered...The Card Concept. It looks to be a pretty fun color challenge and I like the idea of categorizing your card in one of the six themes. It's sometimes hard for me because although I consider my style as CAS, it sometimes falls into other categories as well. The cards I'm entering today would best be described as: Freestyle Collage and Clean and Graphic.

 
                               Freestyle Collage                                     Clean and Graphic
 
Wish me luck!
XOXOX
 
 

6 comments:

  1. Well, I'm partial to that 'a'! lol! Love this classic layout and the use of the colour scheme! So glad you joined us at The Card Concept!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both of your cards are lovely! You are very talented to do both styles so wonderfully! Thanks so much for joining us at The Card Concept! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...