Thursday, June 5, 2014

Wedded Bliss...I'm a Paper Player

OMG!!!

I'm really sorry for all the posts today, but I guess I've been lucky to find challenges that fit the cards I've created. I don't think I've ever posted four times in one day. I'm hoping it's a sign. LOL Well, The Paper Players have this cute challenge going on that I just couldn't pass up. My card reflects the union rather than the focus being on one or the other. This card is for a client whose colors are grey, green and ivory. She loved it!!!! Fingers and toes crossed! (wink, wink)
 


 
 
 
Smooches,
XOXOX

2 comments:

  1. Luana, this is gorgeous. I love the bird and those beautiful flowers. The little touch of lace is perfect. The card really reminds me of something old, something new and something blue. Fabulous! So glad you joined the Paper Players this week
    jaydee

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...