Monday, July 21, 2014

Miss You...Times Three

Hola crafty friends,

Today I have a post that brings me so much joy. I'm able to submit my creation into three different challenges. That doesn't happen very often for me!
 
The first is a blog that's new to me. My Besties 3D Deco Blog - Challenge #12 Tag, You're It.
A friend told me about this blog and I absolutely love it. Her images are the cutest! I actually used one of her images on this tag. (Pondering Patunia)
 
Next up is  Tag You're It - Challenge #2, another blog that's new to me. I found this one while looking through my inspiration list. It's a newer challenge and I'm looking forward to all the possibilities.
 
Last, but certainly not least Curtain Call - July 15: Anything Goes. I'm not new to this blog as I have entered their challenge a time or two.
 
Tags haven't really been my thing in the past, but I'm always talking about stepping outside my comfort zone. So, today is that day. I actually had fun creating it!
 
All three blogs have it's own uniqueness, but I thought I'd give it a try to see if my tag fits in for all. (lol)

So why not join me for one of the above challenges, or ALL THREE! I'm sure they are more than happy to have you!
 
 
 
Thanks for stopping by! Until next time...
 
XOXOX

11 comments:

  1. What a sweet tag Luana. Love the bright and cheerful colors and the super cute image. Amazing coloring! Thank you for linking your card up at the Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, so sweet! Great take on Laura's tag!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Leigh, very sweet. Thank you for playing along with us at the Tag You're It! Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jackie. It was fun creating it.

      Delete
  4. What a fun and adorable tag Launa! So nice to be able to join 3 challenges at the same time. Thanks for joining us over at Tag You’re It!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a lovely tag you have made Luana and I love your design. I hope you will enter it into our Design Team call as well. Good Luck!

    Thank you for joining us at My Besties 3D Deco Girls! AngeDT

    http://angetreasures.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Angela. Yes, I entered the DT Call, but entered a card instead of this tag.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So many wonderful elements on your tag. Thanks for linking it up to the TYI challenge.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...