Monday, July 21, 2014

My Besties 3D Deco Blog - DT Call

Hello again,

So in my previous post I introduced you to a blog that's new to me -  My Besties 3D Deco Blog.
 
Well, I entered the current challenge, but I'm also trying out for a spot on the Design Team. Sherri has the cutest images and to make it even better, she also offers images that are ALREADY COLORED!!! That's a plus for the coloring impaired like me. lol

I have yet to purchase any Copic markers, but I'm getting very close. I'm looking forward to stepping out of my comfort zone, meeting new friends, learning new things and playing with these images.There are still a few days left to try out. Join me!

I used Pondering Patunia on this tri-fold card and the second/third pictures show how she is popped off the page for that 3D effect and stickled for a bit of bling.
 
Wish me luck!
 
  


Thanks for stopping by! Until next time...
 
XOXOX
 
 


4 comments:

  1. Cute! I'm just starting to get into arts and crafts again, and I like seeing stuff like this. It's kinda weird how we sometimes take creativity for granted as we get older.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ahkenaten Kor. It's so much fun and such a stress reliever for me!!!

      Delete
  2. This is a beautiful card Luana, I am so pleased you have entered my DT Call at Besties 3D Deco Blog! Hugs Julie xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much Julie. I had fun creating it.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...