Monday, July 21, 2014

Smile...

 
Hello again!
 
Today must be my day. I'm entering in yet another challenge. This one is over at Case Study.
I'm not a stranger over there, as this is ONE of my favorite place for challenges. So much creativity!!!
 
I kept it pretty simple. I used a little bling (stickles in between the film negatives), a few buttons and a glittered title. The camera is misted and shaded to give it an aged effect.
 
How did I do?
 
 
Thanks for stopping by! Until next time...
 
XOXOX

10 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! I love that pop of color in the camera! Thanks for playing along with this week's CASE Study Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun design! Love the pop of yellow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super fun, love the pop of yellow!
    Thanks for joining us at Case Study!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is so fun!! SO clever to tie the elements together - the film strips and camera. Wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...