Thursday, August 28, 2014

Beautiful Birthday

Hola,

Thought I'd fill you in on another challenge over at Besties International Challenge Blog. The challenge is to use your favorite Color Combo. Pretty simple right? A very talented group of ladies. For me, the competition is pretty stiff, but it's all in fun! So I thought I'd take a stab at entering my creation...a tag.


Challenge #17 Favorite Color combo - August 18- 29 (midnight PST)

I used colors that represent summer. Oranges, reds, yellows and greens. Orange just happens to be my favorite color.


 
Why don't you join me?  Stop by to see what the others have created and ENTER yours! Oh, and just in case you don't have any of the "My Besties" images by Sherri Baldy, you can find them here or here.
 
Thanks for stopping by.
Until later,
XOXOX

2 comments:

  1. Luana, i can't tell you how excited i was to see your tag at our challenge..it's just stunning! Thank you for entering our challenge at My Besties International. Our new challenge begins on Monday!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...