Friday, August 1, 2014

Hello my crafty friends,

I have a bit a news I'd like to share. I found out yesterday that I've been selected to be a DT member on the My Besties 3D Deco blog. Designer Sherri Baldy! SO EXCITED!!! I'm doing a happy dance as I type. A friend encouraged me to try out and low and behold, I was selected. Thanks Deidre!!!

Sherri creates the cutest digi images and to make it even sweeter, some of her images are already colored. Can you believe it? Such a sweet deal. I get to create along side some very talented ladies all while having fun and learning. (and stepping out of my comfort zone)

So, why don't you go on over there and participate in the current challenge.

Glitter and Sparkle

You must use a Sherri Baldy Bestie on your card or project and use the 3D technique.


Don't forget to add a bit of Sparkle on your card/project 

The Challenge runs for 2 weeks.

My Besties 3D Deco Blog
Until next time,
XOXOX

 



2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...