Friday, August 15, 2014

My Besties 3D: Challenge #14 Anything But A Card

Hello there,

I mentioned to you not long ago that I have the pleasure and privilege of being a DT member of an amazing team over at Sherry Baldy's My Besties 3D Blog. I'm so excited to tell you about the current challenge and to show what I created for it. So, I thought I'd do something a little different and create what I call..."frame on frame".
 
Sherry Baldy is awesome and her images are the cutest ever! Why don't you go take a look at  Scrapbook Stamp Society or at her Etsy shop. I promise you won't leave empty handed...lol

Challenge #14 - Anything But A Card

 
 
 
 
I have a confession to make....I'm totally out of my element and I love every minute of it. My team members are very supportive. While you're looking at the images at the shop, please stop by our blog and the other DT members blogs and see what inspires in YOU!
 
Until next time,
XOXOX 
 

2 comments:

  1. Hello Luana, your frame on frame is really gorgeous! I love all of the details! You should enter it in a few challenges! Thank you for your amazing work, I am so pleased you are on my team! Hugs Julie xox

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...