Thursday, August 28, 2014

Note To Self: RELAX

Hello again,

Have you heard....My Besties 3D Deco Blog has a new challenge going on RIGHT NOW! It's a sketch!!! Really easy, quite simple and we'd love for you to play along. Show us what the sketch inspires you to make.
 

 

For my creation, I decided to do a LO. I haven't done a LO in many years. Once I started making cards, LO's kind of fell to the back of my palette. I'm a little rusty, but I'm satisfied with my result. Once I chose my "Bestie Girl", I knew immediately that I wanted to create a bathroom scene...entitled "Relax". We all need to take a little time to relax. We get so busy with our daily routine, that sometimes the simple things get overlooked.

 
Isn't that the cutest image? Well just in case you don't have any, you can check out Sherri Baldy's collection here or here. WARNING!!! Take a minute to breathe before you look... because I promise, you will be OVERWHELMED with CUTENESS!!!

 
Don't forget to stop by my team members blogs to see what they have created...a talented group of ladies I tell ya!
 
Thanks for stopping by!
Until later,
XOXOX


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...