Thursday, September 11, 2014

A Besties Celebration...

Happy day crafters,

Just popping in while I had a minute before I get back to my crafty day. I guess my  mojo is in full effect, because I've been able to complete several things. First up is a card I created for my DT project over at My Besties 3D Deco blog with Sherri Baldy. The challenge this time is to use a Bestie image and "add flowers". The image I've used is so fun and sweet...I just love it. In creating this card, I've learned that I can enter it into three other challenges: (all of which are Besties inspired)

  1. Scrapbook Stamp Society - Challenge # 49 - Anything Goes
  2. My Besties Aussie - Challenge #28 - Anything Goes with Flowers
  3. My Besties International - Challenge#18 - Use a Doily/Lace or Ribbon


 
 

It took me quite some time to get it created because my mind was running in several different directions, but I'm pretty pleased with the end result. So in sharing my project, why not join in our fun over at My Besties 3D Deco blog or any of the others listed above and show us how those cute little images inspire you. Looking forward to seeing you there.
 
In case you don't have any of those cute little images, you can find them here or here.
 
 
Thanks for stopping by!
Until next time,
XOXOX

6 comments:

  1. Luana this is gorgeous.

    Thanks for join us at ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge.

    Greetings Karin DT Coördinator

    ReplyDelete
  2. Luana, you make the most awesome cards..i love your details..and the colors..you are not afraid..and i like that! Thank you for entering our challenge at My Besties International..our new 2wk challenge begins on Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous, love the bright colours!
    Thanks for joining us at My Besties Aussie Challenge. Hugs Karin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my Gosh .... !! What a stunning .. bright & oclourful, fun card ... !
    Thank you for joining us My Besties Aussie Challenge . Hugs Rose DT

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...