Monday, September 22, 2014

Hope...

Hello there,

Me again! Back with another post today. (unbelievable) This time for the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. I don't think I've ever joined them before. Well, I don't mind if  I do. (wink, wink) The current challenge is: Stamps and Stencils. I think I can handle that; since those two things seem to be a staple of my creations lately.
 
Well take a look and tell me what you think. I made this tag for my grandmother's dear friend. I used a Tim Holtz stencil and mixed some black paint with gesso and a few other goodies. I just love these colors together for some reason. I think it goes well with the sentiment.

Wish me luck!


 
Thanks for stopping by!
Until later,
 XOXOX

4 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...