Monday, September 22, 2014

It's Monday...you've got SCARY MAIL!

Hello again crafty friends,

I'm back to show you a Halloween card..something I ususally don't do a lot of. This year is a little different. I'm using a Sherri Baldy's Bestie Image. Never heard of her or her images you say??? Well, let me tell you. They are the cutest ever and you even have the option of precolored or not. Well, for me, the precolored is my best option right now as I have not learned to use my copic markers yet. That's next on my to do list! With that being said, let me share with you what I've created for a  couple of her challenges.
  1. Scrapbook Stamp Society - Challenge #50 Anything Goes/Use Buttons
  2. My Besties International - Challenge #19 Besties with A Pet
  3. My Besties Deutschlandutch Challenge #7 Harvest/Halloween
  4. The Besties - French - Challenge #17 Anything

 
Thanks for stopping by!
Until next time,
XOXOX

15 comments:

  1. Luana this is gorgeous

    Thanks for join us at ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge.

    Greetings Karin DT Coördinator



    ReplyDelete
  2. High gorgeous, what great color combinations, good job!
    Thank you for participating ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge
    Gr.Kaija DT-member

    ReplyDelete
  3. Votre carte est superbe! Merci de participer au défi Besties Français!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! Great colors, love your style. Thank you so much for sharing this great card at the MY Besties Challenge.
    xoxo Clarissa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Luana, this is so gorgeous..you have such great talent!! Thank you for choosing to enter our challenge at My Besties International!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your Halloween card! Cutie patootie spider pets. Awesome! Thanks for joining us at My Besties.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this card Luana, She has some scary pets LOL. Thank you for sharing at Besties International! Hugs Julie xox

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, wie Gruselig, aber wunderschön gemacht, schön dass du bei My Bestier Challenge Deutschland mitmachst
    glg Gertrude
    glg Gertrude

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous ,a very creepy Halloween card ,thank you so much fpr join us at My Besties German Design and International challenge ! It is a great pleasure to show your card ,hope you return with another beuatiful card soon!
    Hugs Gudrun DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awe, this is super cute. I love everything about this card. Definitely too cute to spook. Lol thank you for joining the challenge at My Besties International.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Spooky...great My Besties 3 d Halloween card, glad you could join at My Besties Germany, please come back soon to show us more !
    Hugs Blankina

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, was für eine wunderschöne Karte. Sie ist so richtig schön spooky.Vielen Dank für die Teilnahme an der My Besties Challenge Deutschland. Ganz liebe Grüße Silvi

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very nice.
    Thank you for joining us at my Besties Deutschland.
    LG Geesje

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous creation in beautiful colours!
    So glad you joined us in the current My-Besties Deutschland
    Design Challenge!
    Nela xx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...