Monday, September 8, 2014

Tag You're It...Challenge #5

Hello my crafty friends,
 
It's Monday and I definitely have the bluesssss...... Why is it that Monday seems to drag on forever? I know realistically that it has the same amount of hours as all the other days of the week, but CAN SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP ME?!?!?!? lol Ok, enough already, right?
 
Today I'm entering one of my mixed media tags - "what I call mixed media anyway" over at Tag You're It blog. Inspiration tags were provided and here is my take.  Come on over and join in on the fun! I'm not sure if my tag is a little too fussy for the challenge or not, but wish me luck.
 
 
 
 
Thanks for stopping by!
Until later,
XOXOX
 
 
 

 
 
 


4 comments:

  1. Oh, your tag is so cool! Fabulous take on Donna's tags!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a fun and eclectic design Luana! Thank you so much for sharing with usu at Tag You're It!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...