Thursday, October 9, 2014

Anything Goes with a Besties

Hello there my craftty friends,

Just wanted to share that there is a new challenge going on over at My Besties 3D Deco blog. This time it's Challenge #18 - Anything Goes with a Besties image. Pretty simple, right? Well the team has created some stunning examples to get you inspired.

Just in case you don't have any of Sherri Baldy's images, you can get them here or here. I know you won't leave there empty handed. They are the cutest images EVER!

Take a look at what I've created for you. A scrapbook layout. Can you believe it? I did another layout a few challenges back, but these are few. I know I started out doing scrapbooks, but card making has captured my heart, body and soul. That's not to say I won't get back into scrapbooks.
 
I'm also entering my LO into the following Besties Challenges:
 
  1. Scrapbook Stamp Society  - Challenge #51 - Anything w/Favorite Colors
  2. Aussie Besties - Challenge #29 Anything Goes
  3. Norwegian Besties - Challenge # 26 Distress! Smear or Tear
  4. International Besties - Challenge #20 Use a Tag



 
I've learned so much since becoming a member of this amazing team. So thankful for them! Their creativity makes me go beyond what I thought were limits.  You Tube, Pinterest and several others keep me inspired as well. What about you? What's your favorite place for inspiration?

Until next time,
Thanks for stopping by!
XOXOX

8 comments:

  1. this is very beautiful and colourful Luana.


    Thanks for join us at ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge.

    Greetings Karin DT Coördinator

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely colors Bestie is so cute...........Lis

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet card and love the style of your card, thank you for joining us at My Besties International challenge and good luck, hugs, Marion

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely splash of color, a gorgeous card!
    Thank you for participating ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge
    Gr.Kaija DT-member

    ReplyDelete
  5. Luana, you are so talented, i love your style! Thank you so much for entering our My Besties International Challenge! Our new challenge begins on Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great colours and style, totaly different as the others. I like it very must. Thank you for joining us at the Besties International end hope to see you a next time.

    Dorothy

    ReplyDelete
  7. very nice card.
    Thank you for joining us at My besties Aussie.
    LG Geesje

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...