Thursday, October 23, 2014

Survivor...

Well hello crafters,

Lovely day to be creative!!!
 
Today I'm coming to you with the latest Besties challenge: Challenge #19 - More Than One Fold. I created this easel card for a dear friend of mine. I thought the image was darling and very cheerful! What better way to let a friend know that you support her. The pink represents Cancer Awareness and the blues and yellows just make you smile. Isn't that image just ADORABLE??? I hope she likes it. Would you?



3D view 

 
Just in case you don't have any of these adorable images by Sherri Baldy, I'm going to help you out. You can find them here or here
Link to MB Deco image I used for my creation.
 
Also, stop by some of the other team members blogs and see how creative they got with the images. So stinkin' cute I tell ya.
 
Thanks for stopping by!
Until next time,
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...