Thursday, November 20, 2014

Bells, Baubles or Beads....oh My!

Hello there creative people,

The new challenge over at My Besties 3D blog is in full effect!!!
 
Challenge # 21 Bells, Baubles or Beads
 
Isn't that a catchy little phrase? Say that three times really fast. lol
 
So I think I've expressed to you over and over and over how cute the images are that Sherri Baldy creates. I really don't know how else to emphasize that... other than to show you how those images spark "my" creativity.


 
The image I used is Birthstone Bestie. Adorable, right?!?!?! This and all of her images can be found here or here.
 
So join the team and myself in some fun...all while doing what you do best, CREATE!!!
 
Thanks for stopping by and for your support.
 
Until next time,
XOXOX

3 comments:

  1. I love your Card Luana ~ its beautiful.
    Annette

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh My she is so cute She looks ready to dance....................Lis

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...