Thursday, November 6, 2014

Oh, the Joy of Christmas!!!

Hi crafters,

Can you believe it's November already. Thanksgiving is right around the corner and then Christmas to follow. I guess I'm just getting.."older" beacause these years seem to be flying by. I'm so very thankful, but can they slow down just a bit? PLEASE!!!!
 
Wanna hear something exciting? There's a new challenge over at My Besties 3D Blog. Challenge # 20 - It's Beginning to Look A Lot Like Christmas. I know what you're thinking...we haven't even gotten to Thanksgiving. But, if you're anything like me, it takes a minute for me to get in the Christmas spirit. So the team and I thought we's jump start your Christmas spirit.
 
I've created a card and tag to match that's full of  Christmas spirit and loads of color. So if this doesn't put you in the mood then....BAH HUMBUG!!!! lol Also, take a look at what the team has created and you tell me if we've sparked a little something, something!!!

I'm also entering my creations into the following challenges:

Aussie Besties: #30 Let It Snow - Snowflakes & Glitter
UK Besties: Anything with Christmas
US Besties: 322 Embossing -Wet or Dry
 



 
In the event you don't have any of these cute little images, created by our very own Sherri Baldy, then I am including a link to where you can get one, or two, or three. In addition to the one I've used on my projects.
 
Find all the images here or here.
The image I used is Winter Blossom Bestie.
 
Thanks for stopping by!
 
Until next time,
XOXOX
 

21 comments:

  1. Wow the Poinsettias work perfect with this Image ~ well done.
    Thank you for sharing over here at My Besties Int'l and best of luck with your entry.
    Annette DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is beautiful - love the colors!
    Thank you for sharing with us at My Besties International and good luck!
    Hugs, Sandra My Besties International DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. I say "oh the joy" of seeing your work, Luana! It's so beautiful! Thank you for entering our challenge at My Besties International! Our new challenge begins Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card and tag set Luana. Beautiful colours.
    Thanks for joining us at My Besties Aussie Challenge .

    Belinda DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely card thanks for joining us at Besties UK - Carol UK DT Co-ordinator x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card and colour scheme thank you for joining us at Besties UK Jane DT x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow...fabulous projects...with lots of beautiful details. Thank you for joining us over at My Besties UK. Hugs, Antoinette{DT}

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful creation .. thanks for joining us over at My Bestie's UK challenge blog and good luck ... Anita DT x

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh wow what a cute idea! love your creation and those bright colours. Thank you for joining us at My Besties UK challenge blog and good luck. Hugs Davinia x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card & Tag, I love this image, Thank You for joining in with us at My Besties Uk, Good Luck.
    Kevin DT xx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...