Thursday, December 4, 2014

Challenge # 22: Christmas - Easel Card, Tag or Decoration

Hello my crafty friends,

Today starts a brand new challenge for the My Besties 3D blog. I have created an easel card that uses one of Sherri Baldy's images. I attempted to create an ice skating scene, but my snow seems to have faded into the background. I've used several different types of stars and a little bling. The team has created some really nice projects for your inspiration, so go on over and check them out. Also, check out Sherri Baldy's shops where all these cute images are waiting for you. There are soooooo many to choose from. Etsy or Scrapbook Stamp Society. The image I used is Winter Wonderland Skater.
 

 Challenge # 22: Christmas - Easel card, tag or decoration
 


3D View
 
 
Thanks for stopping by!
 
Until next time,
XOXOX

4 comments:

  1. This is lovely Luana. Gorgeous colours :)
    Annette

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a really beautiful Card Luana! Thank you for your gorgeous designs! Hugs Julie xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Julie. You're always so supportive.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...