Monday, December 8, 2014

A Vintage Christmas

Hello there,

So I mentioned to you a few posts back that I'm now also a design team member of the Besties International team. Well, today starts Challenge # 25 Vintage Christmas. I so look forward to all the fun I'll have on this team as well.

Take a look at what I created. Again, those images!!! The CUTEST. The image I used is Santa's Little Bestie, which can be found here.

 
Hop on over there and join us for the fun. Not only that, we will be featuring a design team member every day this month from around the world for the Besties Christmas Event (Dec 1-31). So stay tuned for some creative projects that will hopefully inspire you to create.
 
Exciting Event coming soon!
 
Just in case you don't have any of the images, they can be found in her Etsy shop and Scrapbook Stamp Society.
 
Thanks for stopping by!
 
Until next time,
XOXOX

2 comments:

  1. Even with her eyes closed she is adorable You did a super job on this ........Lis

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...