Wednesday, December 3, 2014

December...coming in with a BANG!!!

Hi crafters,
 
Dropping in today to let you know about a few things. First, to remind you that there is still time to join the challenge at My Besties 3D blog - Bells, baubles or beads. So many possibilities!!! Remember though that you have to use a Sherri Baldy image. They can be found at Scrapbook Stamp Society or Sherri's Etsy shop. The team has created some wonderful inspiration, so hop on over there!!!
 
Here is another look at what I created. 
 
 
Also, there's an awesome event going on over at My Besties International. A huge Christmas event all month long. A Bestie design team member will be featured daily bringing loads of ideas for you.
I kicked the event off and was featured Monday, December 1st with this creation. Exciting, right? So go on over there and have lots of fun!
 
Oh, and by the way...I'm now a design team member at My Besties International also... YAY!!!! Two amazing teams and a plethera of awesome images to create with. So excited!!!



Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time,
XOXOX

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...