Monday, December 15, 2014

Is it really Christmas...no, not quite!

Hi,

It's me again. This time I'm dropping in to share a project and to join some of the My Besties Challenges along with a few others. Can you believe that Christmas is now 10 days away?!?! I haven't done ANY shopping and no decorations either!  (so unlike me) I just haven't been in the spirit. I think my cards and projects are the only things that show there is any spirit in me. LOL
 
Bah humbug....with that being said, I want to share my creation with you. I used 3D image 384 Winter Blossom found here. To get any of Sherri Baldy's cutie patootie images, please visit her on Etsy or at Srapbook Stamp Society.
 

Below are the challenges I'm enetering:

  1. My Besties Challenges
    • SSS: #56 - Anything w/Christmas
    • Aussie: #31 - Anything w/Christmas
    • Norge: #30 - Christmas/New Year/Celebrate
  2. CAS(E) this Sketch #103
  3. Simon Says Stamp: Wednesday Challenge - Bling It On!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Until next time,
XOXOX


 

7 comments:

  1. beautiful card Luana

    Thanks for join us at ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge.

    Greetings Karin DT Coördinator





    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card!
    Thanks for joining us at Case this sketch !

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! Super sweet take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How beautiful your card is!
    Thank you for participating ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge
    Gr.Kaija DT-member

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful. Thank you for joining us in the My Besties Aussie Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...