Monday, December 15, 2014

It's a UK Affair....

Hi again,

I promise this will be my last post of the day. I'm back this time for the My Besties UK Challenge:

Anything Goes w/Poinsettias
 
 
This creation is very similiar to one I made previously, but the layout is different. It seems that I can't get enough of this image Winter Blossom Bestie. All of Sherri Baldy's images can be found at her Etsy shop or Scrapbook Stamp Society. Go on over and join me in this challenge. Let's see what you can create.
 
Thanks for stopping by!
Until next time, (I mean tomorrow... lol)
XOXOX

6 comments:

  1. gorgeous thanks for playing along with us at besties uk - Carol UK DT Co-ordinator x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just beautiful. Thank you for sharing with us here over at My Besties UK and best of luck with your entry.
    Annette DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card and lovely colour combination Jane DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so gorgeous, I love this image, Thanks for playing along with us at My Besties UK, Good Luck & Merry Christmas.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for playing along over at My Besties UK - Challenge “Anything Goes and Poinsettias!

    Just loved your creation, and hope to see you back here next time!

    DT - Keeley Ainsworth - My Besties – UK
    http://keeleyscards.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...