Thursday, January 1, 2015

Happy New Year!!

Happy New Year!

Today starts a new year with new opportunities, possibilities and some changes!
First let me fill you in on the changes over at the My Besties blog....we have a new name, it's now
My Besties Pretty Pre-colored Printables 
Also, today start the first challenge of the new year. Challenge #1 - Anything Goes with a Besties Printable. How easy is that?
Since we're all still settling in to this new year and spending time with family, my post will be short and sweet. I have included my creation for this challenge and hope that this year you will join us in creating with Sherri Baldy's cutie patootie images. There are soooo many to choose from, so take a look and see for your self. Here are the links to where you can find the images.
Here is my creation:


 3D View
Thanks for stopping by and supporting me throughout the years. Your comments make my day and  inspires me to continue to create. Have an awesome day and year! May you grow in your talents, learning and creating!
Smooches.
XOXOX
Luana


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...