Thursday, January 15, 2015

Oh Happy Day....

Hi crafters,
 
Coming to you today with yet another awesome challenge from the Besties homefront. I thought I'd start the year off with some positive, uplifting projects. This one was created to start your day or year off right. OH HAPPY DAY!!!! This card can be used as a just because or birthday card. I also created this card box to give as a gift with the card.
 
Challenge #2 - Anything Goes with a Bestie Printable
 

                                      Front View                                                     3D View
 
I've used the Balloon Girl image which can be found at Scrapbook Stamp Society or  Sherri Baldy's Etsy shop... along with all of her other images.
 
                                                                Front View (Card Box)
 
Back View (Card Box)


 
I hope I've sparked your creativity!
 
Thanks for stopping by.
Until next time,
XOXOX
 


 

5 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...