Monday, February 2, 2015

CASology: Week 131 - Birthday

Hello there,

It's been quite a while since I've entered any challenges other than the design teams I'm on. My time has been very limited but I've made it a priority to put this on my :2015 To Do List". I love entering challenges even though most times the competition is STIFF. (smile) Well, this is my firs challenge of the year and I intend to keep on this road to creativity.

I'm joining CASology this week for their BIRTHDAY challenge. I've created a card that I think is pretty clean and simple and can be created in minutes.


Hope you like it and wish me luck.
Thanks for stopping by!
Until next time,
XOXOX

2 comments:

  1. I do like your gorgeous colored card!!!! The colors are great together!!! Thanks for joining us this week at CASology so glad that you did- Please stop by tomorrow too, we have another great one for you - and I hope to see you join in too!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...