Monday, February 2, 2015

Drop a selfie...

Crafters,

I can't believe that it's February already. Time sure does fly by when you get older. Oh how I wish I was a kid again. Remeber when we were kids, wishing to be older. How silly were we? Anywho, today starts a new challenge over at My Besties International blog.

Challenge #3 Hearts or Arrows
Just in time for Valentine's day...or the month of love. (smile) So today I created a card from a slogan you hear a lot of people saying these days: DROP A SELFIE!  The team has also created some wonderful projects, so feel free to drop by for a bit of inspiration and to enter your project into the challenge. We would love for you to join us! SEE YA THERE!!!!

 
The image I used is Ginger
 
Sherri Baldy's wonderful images can be found at either of  these shops:
 
Thanks for stopping by! I enjoy your comments and support.
Until next time,
XOXOX

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...