Monday, February 23, 2015

Hi crafters,

Just popping in to reveal the winner of the My Besties PPP Birthday Celebration 3D decoupage sheet I used for my creation. Blakely Ann Swing 3D Sheet


DRUM ROLL PLEASE.......

My randomly selected winner is: ANJA!!!!
Her blog  is http://bastelkuekenskreativewelt.blogspot.com/

Congrats Anja, please contact: juliegleeson34@hotmail.com to receive your prize.


Thanks for all the nice comments and there is still time to ener the current challenge!

Challenge #4 - Spread the Love + DT CALL

Thanks for stopping by!
Until next time,
XOXOX

3 comments:

  1. I´m the winner...... It`s so fantastic and I`m so happy.....
    I have contact Julie - Hope this is correct.

    Have a nice day
    Anja xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Sorry, I have forget to write - that your creation is wonderful.. Love this image and your styling.

    Hugs Anja

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Anja and please share your project using the sheet. Congrats on winning two sheets.

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...