Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Anything Goes...butterflies & flowers

Happy Tuesday crafters,

One day closer to the weekend!!! Why do we live for the weekend? I guess because it's time spent with family and friends or doing the things you love most without time constraints or restrictions. Shouldn't it be work two days, off the rest of the week??? How awesome would that be? Well, back to REALITY. (that was short lived, huh) Today I'm sharing a card I made that I'm entering into two Bestie challenges. It's not one of my all time favorite cards, but I do love the colors. You know how you have an idea but it doesn't turn out the way you wanted. Well, I hope you like it anyway.

  1. Scrapbook Stamp Society - Challenge #63: Anything Goes
  2. Dutch Besties - Butterflies & Flowers
 
The image I used is: Blakely Ann image #499

 


Thanks for stopping by!
Until next time.
XOXOX

10 comments:

  1. Fantastic card!Thank you for participating ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge
    Good luck and welcome again
    Gr.Kaija DT-member

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Luana, what a lovely and beautiful coloring card have you made.
    I love him very much.
    Thank you for join My Besties Dutch Girls Designs, hopefully see you again.
    Kind regsrds,Corrie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Luana this is gorgeous and fab colours

    Thanks for join us at ScrapbookStampSocietychallenge
    Gr Karin Coördinator

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Luana, this is gorgeous! I love the colours. Thank you so much for joining My Besties Dutch girls designs. Hugs, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  5. A very beautiful card Luana. Love the colours and the image.
    Thank you for joining us at the My Besties Dutch Girls Designs challenge. Good luck.

    Gr. Nans

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...