Monday, March 30, 2015

Besties International - Challenge # 7: Bunnies, Eggs

Good morning crafters,

I'm comiing to you to day with a new challenge that starts at My Besties International Blog. The challenge is to incorporate bunnies and/or eggs into your project. Pretty easy, right. It's amaazing how fast time seems to be going. Easter is this weekend. Well, I am preparing to send out my Easter creations to my niece and little cousins. I sure hope they like them. It's easy pleasing children though. As long as there is candy or something sweet in the basket, they are HAPPY!!! I wish it was that easy in LIFE! Well, I've created a fun little card that I will probably send to my Mom for Easter.
 
The image I used is listed below and can be found in Sherri Baldy's Etsy shop or at Scrapbook Stamp Society. Or, simply click the link and it will direct you to that image. There are tons of cute images and some that have just been released. Check often as Sherri continues to build the My Besties inventory with the cutest of the cute.
 
 
 
Well, I hope my creation sparks a bit of creativity in you. Please join us for this challenge and make sure to leave me a comment letting me know that you did. I would love to see what you create. Also, check out what my team members created. They are a bunch of very talented women.
 
Thanks for stopping by!
Until next time.
XOXOX
 
 
 

4 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...