Monday, March 30, 2015

CASology - Week 139: Style

Just popping in to let you all know that I got this for my card...YAY!!!!



Hello again,

I've decided to join the CASology challenge. It's my first time over there this year...maybe even ever. I don't remember if I've ever joined them before. It's a really fun challenge and quite simple. The challenge is to create something with style. I haven't created a one layer card in quite some time, but that's what I created. Can you believe it??? Me either. Well I guess it's not one layer if I've popped the dress up off the card, huh? Oh well.... I hope you like it.


WEEK 139: STYLE
 
 
Thanks for stopping by!
Until next time.
XOXOX

9 comments:

  1. Yes, so beautiful! And I think you should come over and play more often, because this is a CAS beauty! Lovely paper-piecing, and like how you have subtly reflected the yellow tones behind the sentiment. Thank you for playing along at CASology this week, and I will be looking for you in the gallery next week! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Thanks so much Hazel. I will take you up on that.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you so much Papercrafting Princess.

      Delete
  3. This is awesome! Love the glitter you added to that sassy dress and the touch of yellow behind the sentiment. Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...