Thursday, March 26, 2015

Challenge #7 - Anything Goes with the option of Easter

Hello, hello, hello...

It's me again, coming to you with a new creation for a new challenge over at My Besties PPP
 
Challenge #7 - Anything Goes with the option of Easter
 
I created this center step card along with a coordinating treat box. How could I not have an amazing project with such a cute image? This along with many others can be found at Sherri Baldy's Etsy shop or at Scrapbook Stamp Society. There are soooooo many to choose from. As a matter of fact, new images were released just last night. On top of that, boy images...which are so hard to find. Why don't you take a look over there and I promise you won't leave there without having purchased something.
 
 
 
 
The team has created some amazing projects and we'd love for you to join us for the current challenge.

Thanks for stopping by!
Until next time.
XOXOX

3 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...