Thursday, March 12, 2015

Lace, Ribbon or Twine...how divine!

Hi crafters,

It's time again for a new challenge over at Besties PPP blog.
 
Challenge #6: Anything Goes with the option of Lace, Ribbon or Twine

 
I have created my very first side step card. I looked at some videos on Youtube and followed the tutorial and came up with this. I am so in love with this "cutie patootie" image and the ease of making this card. I should have tried this long ago. I love to use lots of color on my projects because I think it adds to the focus of the image. The image I used is from one of Sherri Baldy's Little Sweeties CD's.
 
 Close up
Side view
 
Being on this team has made me realize that I want to venture out and learn more things. We are all so reluctant to change, but once we finally do it all we can say is: I SHOULD HAVE DONE THIS BEFORE!!!! lol The team is so very creative and I would love it if you take a look at some of the projects they have created for your inspiration.
 
Just in case you don't have any of these cute images, they can be found at Sherri Baldy's Etsy shop  or  Scrapbook Stamp Society.
 
Thanks for stopping by!
Until next time.
XOXOX

4 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...