Monday, March 30, 2015

TPE 292: Anything Goes

Hello again,

I know what you're thinking. My posts are so sporadic, right? Well, I'm vowing to do better. I'm in an effort to start back blogging a little more. You all know that I love to enter a challenge...just for the fun of it. I don't care about winning so much (who am I kidding, we all love to win) but it's usually so much competition that I don't get my hopes up. Well, this makes my third post for the day. So on with the reason I'm here. I'm joining The Pink Elephant's current challenge, which is ANYTHING GOES. Easy peasy!!!! Take a look at what I created.
 
I don't do baby cards often, but I absolutely fell in love with this center step card I created. I made it for a friend and his wife who just had a beautiful baby boy.Tell me what you think.
 
 
Thanks for stopping by!
Until next time.
XOXOX

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...