Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Besties International Challenge - Blue Patterned Paper

Hello crafters,

I'm popping in to let you know about the current challenge over at Besties International blog.

Challenge # 9: Use Blue Patterned Paper.

This challenge is pretty easy and leaves the field wide open for your interpretation. I have gone out of my box and created a card using a little boy. Can you believe it? I'm not good with masculine nor boy cards, but the image I'm using is adorable and was created by you know who...Sherri Baldy. The team and I would love to see what you come up with, so join us! This and all of Sherri Baldy's images can be found at Scrapbook Stamp Society and her Etsy shop.

The image I used is Slick Ozzy.



Thanks for stopping by.
Until next time,
XOXOX

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...