Thursday, April 9, 2015

Besties PPP Challenge #8: Stitching - Real/Faux

Hello crafty friends,


Today starts a new challenge over at My Besties PPP blog. I'm excited to share my creation with you because I'm using colors I don't often use...pinks/greens. I'm sure you know by now that I LOVE color and the way it makes your projects POP!  I'm really liking how this card turned out because initially it was headed for the "I don't like this" bin. LOL I've never been a fan of pink because I always thought it was so soft, but fucshia on the other hand is WONDERFUL! The image is just plain adorable. You can almost see the innocence in here face. Stinkin' cute I tell ya!
 
Challenge #8: Stitching - Real/Faux
 
Image: Love Letters
 
3D View 


Sherri Baldy's images can be found at her Etsy shop or Scrapbook Stamp Society. New images are released often so you should check over there as much as possible. I promise you it WILL NOT be a disappointment.

The team has created some wonderful projects as well. Make sure to stop by their blogs to see if one of us can spark some CREATIVITY!!!


Thanks for stopping by.
Until next time,
XOXOX

4 comments:

  1. this is such a cute bestie .. just love how to have made your card the colours are great with her ... now following you hugs DT Kristyn xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kristyn for the comment and for following!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...