Thursday, April 23, 2015

Cute Like This...

Crafty ones,

I'm popping in with a card I created for the challenge over at My Besties PPP blog that starts TODAY!!!! There's no reason for you not to participate either. Cute images and an easy theme... all you need is some time and your creativity. Easy peasy, right? Well get started and join us! We'd love to have you. Tell a friend to tell a friend and let's make it a Besties party.

 
Here is what I created for the challenge and hopefully it will spark a bit of "somehting" for you. I had fun making this one. It's playful, colorful and just darn right cute. Oh, and my favorite embellishments are flowers, doilies, and butterflies. I'm very surprised that a "winged friend" didn't make it on this card. Well, definitely on the next one. (smile)
 
Just in case you don't have any of these images and you don't know where to find them..
The designer is Sherri Baldy and new images are loaded quite often. Below are links to her stores.
 
 
So I'll see you over there, right!
Thanks for stopping by.
Until next time,
XOXOX
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...