Monday, April 20, 2015

It's a rainy, gloomy "but awesome" Monday!

Hi my crafty friends,

I don't know about you, but it's been raining here for the last week with no sign of it slowing up this week either. Oh well, the Lord knows best. His other children need to be nurtured as well...flowers, plants, trees. (all of his wonderous elements)

So I'm coming to you today with what I've been working on. No, it's not for a challenge. Can you believe it? I'm just sharing. :)

Here is an order I did for one customer... Wall Hanging/Frame and matching card.

 

 
 
 
I also created some Mother's Day cards.
 
 


I'll be back sometime this week ith another post, so stay tuned. I hope you like what I created. I enjoy your comments and that you take the time to look.

Thanks for stopping by!
Until next time.
XOXOX



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...