Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Anything Goes over at Besties International - Challenge #11

Hello there again,

Have you heard about the challenge over at Besties International? The team and I would love for you to  join us. I used one of my favorite embellishments...butterflies. The theme overe there is Anything goes....ALWAYS! How easy is that?

Challenge #11 - Anything Goes
 
I created this card using an image that is not yet in the shop. Check back often though, to see it and many others that Sherri Baldy has created. In case you don't know where to go, I have included links.
Sherri's Etsy shop and Scrapbook Stamp Society.


 
Isnt' he just asorable?!?!?! I have a hard time with masculine cards, but I think I pulled this one off. The colors made it work. As you know, (or maybe you don't, ORANGE is my favorite color) I love orange brown and khaki together. I just added the pop of green in the grass and butterflies to give it a POP!!!
 
Thanks for stopping by!
Until next time.
XOXOX

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...