Tuesday, May 12, 2015

I Was Born...to Tag You!

Edited to post results.
I was selected as one of the three TYIC #21 Challenge favorites!!! Woo hoo!




Me again...

Well, I really can't explain how or why I'm so lucky today in finding this many challenges I'm interested in. Who knew that being in the craft room so much would land me HERE!!! lol I'm entering my tag into the Tag You're...It challenge. It's another simple one. Use the tag below as inspiration. Well, you know what I feel about that....loosely translated - anything goes as long as you were inspired by it in some form or fashion.


  Inspiration

Interpretation

So TAG, YOU'RE IT!!!!

Thanks again for stopping by!
Until next time,
XOXOX


8 comments:

  1. Love it! I miss seeing your work at SOC.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Papercrafting Princess. I really do need to get back over there.

      Delete
  2. Beautiful interpretation of Erin's tag! Thanks for joining Tag You're It and hope to see you again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really beautiful lovely tag. Glad you joined us over at tag you're it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, love the angles and movement on your gorgeous tag! Great colors, really great everything! Thanks for joining in the fun at TYI!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...