Tuesday, May 12, 2015

It's somebody's birthday....CAS-ual Fridays

Hi crafty people,

Today I'm joining a challenge over at CAS-ual Fridays that is just too fun to pass up. It's really simple and using some of my favorite colors. Take a look at what I created. Although it's not a birthday theme, I still wanted to join. (hope I'm not booted out)

 
CFC139: In honor of our 4th Birthday, create a birthday themed project using these colors: Black, White, Orange & Turquoise.
 
 
I hope you like it!
 
Thanks for stopping by.
Until next time,
XOXOX
 

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous butterfly! Love it! Thanks so much for joining in with the birthday challenge at CASual Fridays :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! I love the vibrant butterfly! Thanks for playing along with the CAS-ual Fridays Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...