Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Simon Says...Sweet Treats

Hi crafters,

Today I'dlike to share a project I made that fits in perfectly with the colors to the current Simon Wednesday challenge.  It's titled, "Sweet Treats". Don't these pastels just make you think of candy? Well, you know me, I'm bold and vibrant with color. I used the same colors, just with a KICK!!!!
I created this kraft envelope for tooth catching!!! I guess that's a lot of darn teeth to catch with a bag so large. Well anyway, just wanted to share. LOL


Inspiration
 
Interpretation

 
Thanks for stopping by!
Until next time,
XOXOX
 

2 comments:

  1. An adorable card Luana, a great use of the 'Sweet Treaats' inspiration with an gorgeous image and fabulous of the embellishments!!

    hugs
    Heather xx
    Thanks so much for joininhg us with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...