Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Thank You...

Hello again, (3rd post)

I guess I'm just on a roll today and I've found new challenges thay I'm interested in joining. This time it's at Craft Your Passion. I stumbled upon thier blog from someone who had them listed in their blog list of challenges. So why not join, right?!?!?! 

 
 
Take a look at what I created. It's an altered canvas. I made it for a teacher appreciation gift. I purchased the canvas from Michael's with the pink felt frame included. I then added my embellishments... lace ribbon trim, doily, 3D sticker dress form, flowers, butterflies, rhinestones and finally the sentiment.
 
 
Thanks again for stopping by!
Until next time,
XOXOX

4 comments:

  1. Beautifull. Great colours.
    Thanks for playing with us at Craft your Passion.
    Hope we see you again and good luck.
    xxx Michelle (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning. Thank you so much for joining us at Craft Your Passion challenge.
    http://craftyourpassionchallenges.blogspot.com.au/
    Naz xxx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...