Wednesday, May 13, 2015

The Card Concept: Fabulous & Frilly

Crafters,

I guess I'm more active this week than I've been in quite some time. I hope you don't mind that I'm finding plenty to keep me occupied these days. I'm entering the challenge over at The Card Concept.
 
Over there, they have 7 different styles to use when creating your cards. My card happens to fall into two different ones: Clean and Layered and Shabby Chic and Vintage. I just love it!!!! I am getting a little more practice with adding layers to my cards. Ultimately, I classify my style as CAS but I love chunky, layered, full of busyness too. Guess I'm just learning more and more things so styles change in the preocess. (I'm happy about it) Tell me what you think.


 
Thanks for stopping by!
Until next time,
XOXOX
 

4 comments:

  1. This is so sweet! Love your coloring, the butterflies and all of the flowers- thanks for playing along with us at The Card Concept :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is gorgeous! I love all the layers. Thanks for joining us at The Card Concept!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - so much detail. The image of the girl on the fence is just adorable. Love all of the dimension as well. You've created quite the scene here.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...