Thursday, June 25, 2015

Just a Note to Say...

Hello there,

It's a wonderful day! I am popping in today to join the challenge over at Simon Says Stamp Blog
It's a really easy challenge...Anything Goes! I love anything goes because it provides endless possibilities. 

My creation for this challenge is a card I actually fell in love with after it was done. (not so much while creating it) I've used my favorite color - orange and apparently teal has also become one of my favorites. The fun thing about teal is that you can pair it with just about ANY other color. 

Ok, enough of my rambling. Here is what I've created. The digital image I used is by Sherri Baldy and I love it. It makes me smile instantly. Well, I hope you like it.


Until next time.
Thanks for stopping by!
XOXOX


4 comments:

  1. awwww this card is the cutest! :) thank you for playing a long with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...