Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Life is...Beautiful!

Hi there!!!

Did you know that there is a new challenge going on over at Besties International? Well, there is.

Challenge #13 - Anything Goes

The team and I have created some wonderful projects for your inspiration in hopes that you'll hop on over and participate. I used a 3D sheet to make my card. The image hasn't been named yet, but just click the link and it will take you to the store where you can find it. It's really easy to create when you have such cute images to work with. Sherri Baldy is a very talented woman and shares these images with us and the world. Please take my word for it when I say, once you use one...you're HOOKED!

I'm including links to where you can find them. Etsy and Scrapbook Stamp Society. Hope to see you over at the Challenge. Have fun!

 
Thanks for stopping by!
Until next time,
XOXOX
 

2 comments:

  1. Again, a pre-colored image by Sherri Baldy. Her coloring team is AWESOME!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...